Disclaimer: this game was created during a game jam and hasn't been updated since then. While it's playable and quite fun, its difficulty isn't correctly scaled.
Help the defenders of the medieval Kingdom of Castilla to save their heritage from the 1528 alien invasion in this tactical combat game!
The game was developed during the NES Jam and the Week of Awesome V. It uses a simulated fixed resolution of 256x240 pixels and the NES original color palette.
- Control four heroes with different advantages and weaknesses!
- Handle the enemies' aggro wisely to turn the overwhelming odds!
- Low resolution graphics! Oh, wait...
How to play:
- Press 1, 2, 3 and 4 to select a character, depending on its position on the world.
- Press the LEFT and RIGHT arrows to move your character.
- Press ESC when playing to read more help and instructions.
- Each character has its own skills.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.